Tuesday, November 17, 2009

im home~

im home!!!!!
hehhehehe....
again ride from Malacca back to my home town, Batu Pahat, Johor, hehehhe...
but on da way back, i stopped at muar....
my target is a few workshops, lastly i stopped at Honda 4s, to get the price for a few items...
and....
ades....
too expensive....
the reason why i head to honda 4s because my connecting rod, clutch start to make a freak sound, my block also got a few lines already i guest....
my valve seal...
duh~
all is bout money n money n money...
lol....

let the bike rest 4 a while...
erm, as i promise...
this is my wound i got from fell down from my bike...

part 1....


my left palm....


my right elbow....


my right shoulder....

keke, minor scratch at these area...
lets wait for the part 2....
huhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment