Thursday, November 26, 2009

daytona?

kekekkee...
today me n my friend already put venom to my another friend, hehehhe....
make him a bit crazy....
thinking what he should do, hehhehe.....
usually story tell everything, but this time, a few items were put on the table to really make sure the venom rush to every millimeters of his artery...
kekeke...
now his nerve full of question of what he should do 1st, kekekkeke....
what my friend bring to convince my friend here?
laptop, 2 camshafts, and a few more perfomance parts...
kekkeke..
in da laptop shows da pic of yuminashi, daytona, kekekke, dont ask how much the price is....
hehehhe....



i myself wish to have this 1 juz for myself...
ekekkekekeke....
lol, crazy enough yo!
hehe, upload my camera hp to lappy....
here some....


www.gengmelaka.tk
this are some of the members of MRC


chakura?

No comments:

Post a Comment