Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my heart say sth~

hurm...
sitting facing this lappy + monitor...
reading sth...
make me really sad...
past is past but it really gimme big impact...
love sum1 with my heart n soul, she is more important than myself...
but as fate become like this, i have to face it, as i had try to fix it up, seems im not the best fixxer yet...
hope i can fix it but what more i can say...
the river bank had explode flooding without no course....
make me wonder how to pull back the time, pull back the water the had become flood....

really envy when i see couple being together...
make my heart tears...
my soul cry...
hurm, i really miss her a lot...

things past is past but can we really forget it? is it worth to be forgotten or is it worth to keep it? holding it back seems precious but seems huts~
birds flying freely make me envy as my soul is trapped inside screaming for sth that im missing....
water flow freely make me envy how calm it is, not like my heart like a tsunami smashing the beach...
envy the sun as it come n go with smile on his face while my soul is in sad face crying deeply...
duh~



she(chloe is this cat name) said "be strong dude, life is like a blind corner, we cant see what come next, juz prepare urself to what come at the end of corner n be ready to tackle the upcoming corner"
lol
hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment